Product Code: B2D1171
When Haroon's mum brings his baby brother into school, Izzy and her friends are ALARMED! The baby is clearly using mind control because the office ladies are being REALLY NICE. He spells space words with his blocks and he REALLY LIKES SCHOOL DINNERS! But it's when he starts USING HIS ALIEN PHONE that they know. Haroon's baby brother is from outer space and he's MAKING CONTACT WITH ALIENS!
A brand new laugh-out-loud story created especially for World Book Day by Blue Peter Award winners Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham.
Read more of Izzy's adventures!
- Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
- Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
- To Wee Or Not To Wee!
- There's a Werewolf In My Tent!
- The Phantom Lollipop Man!