A broad range of story styles, all with lively readable text and fully illustrated, encouraging children to find the themes they enjoy most, and also to try something different from time to time.
40 books to help your child grow as a reader
- A broad range of story styles, all with lively readable text and fully illustrated, encouraging children to find the themes they enjoy most, and also to try something different from time to time.
- The first 25 books are taken from Usborne Young Reading Series Two. Many of these are adaptations of timeless world classics for children and adults.
- The next 15 books are taken from Usborne Young Reading Series Three. These include longer adaptations to develop readers' stamina, as well as history and biographies.
List of books included:
1. The Story of Cars
2. Treasure Island
3. The Story of the Olympics
4. Mystery Mansion
5. The Fairgound Ghost
6. The Story of Flying
7. Jason and The Golden Fleece
8. The Shocking Story of Electricity
9. Hercules The World's Strongest Man
10.The Amazing Adventures of Ulysses
11.The Incredible Present
12.The Magical Book
13.The Midnight Ghosts
14.The Prince and the Pauper
15.A Little Princess
18.The Phantom of the Opera
21.The Canterville Ghost
22.The Enchanted Castle
24.East of The Sun, West of the Moon
26.The Count of Monte Cristo
28.Pride and Prejudice
31.The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Me. Hyde
32.Stories of Vampires
35.The Three Musketeers